2016 BMW 3 Series 330I F30 LCI
$36,990 DRIVE AWAY
2019 BMW X1 XDRIVE25I F48
$50,988 DRIVE AWAY
2016 Toyota Camry ALTISE AVV50R
2017 Holden Colorado LS RG MY17
2014 Toyota Hiace COMMUTER KDH223R MY14
2019 Kia Cerato S BD MY20
$20,990 DRIVE AWAY
2015 Nissan X-Trail ST T32
$15,950 DRIVE AWAY
2010 Mitsubishi Colt VR-X RG MY09
$5,990 DRIVE AWAY
2015 Kia Sorento Platinum UM
2018 Volvo XC90 D5 L SERIES MY18
RACING IS IN THE BLOOD
Built for the track, the all-new Civic Type R has racing in its DNA. Every inch of this icon draws on the Honda pedigree. With three spine tingling driving modes: Comfort, Sport and +R mode, which at the touch of a button, automatically retunes the suspension, throttle and steering settings for maximum performance – the Civic Type R is made for a special breed.
FEATURESDesigned to challenge what’s possible in a compact hatch, the all-new Civic Type R redefines performance. And it does so in thrilling style. Built with a stiffened front-wheel drive chassis, scalpel sharp 6-speed manual transmission and 2.0-litre VTEC turbo engine – the Civic Type R owns the title of the ultimate hot hatch.
+R DRIVING MODE
- Maximise performance with three track-tested modes like +R. With the touch of a button the suspension, throttle and steering are retuned to take things to a whole other level.
2.0-LITRE VTEC TURBOCHARGED ENGINE
- Exclusive to the Civic Type R, the 2.0-litre VTEC turbocharged engine is so finely tuned it has helped to deliver the fastest, most agile Civic ever.
LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
- A Limited Slip Differential gives you tighter cornering and better control for a more dynamic driving experience.
ADAPTIVE DAMPER SYSTEM
- For precise handling and stability, the Adaptive Damper System (ADS) controls the suspension to match all driving conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT RACING INSPIRED SEATS
- Stay centred in hard corners with the lightweight racing inspired seats which of course, keep you comfortable on your daily drive.
20-INCH BLACK ALLOY WHEELS
- 20-inch black alloy wheels not only make a statement in style, but the wide open spokes provide maximum ventilation to the brakes, giving you consistent performance on and off the track.
CUSTOMISABLE DIGITAL METER DISPLAY
- Keep track of your performance with the customisable display showing your boost pressure, g-forces and track times.
CENTRE-EXIT TRIPLE-EXHAUST TIP SYSTEM
- The centre-exit triple-exhaust tip system bellows a throaty growl that announces the arrival of the Civic Type R to the world.
Performance Car Of The Year 2018
“Just wow. Phenomenal on road and track. It’s made me fall in love with driving again.” – Tim Robson, MOTOR
Best Performance Car Under $60,000
“The Honda Civic Type R looks fast even when it’s standing still, and it lives up to that promise with an engaging driving character that sets a new standard for front-wheel drive hot hatches.” – David McCowen drive.com.au
- 5-Year Unlimited KM Warranty†
- 6-Year protection against rust perforation
- Warranty backed 100% by Honda
- Transferable at no cost
Please select a Sample Page below