2018 Subaru XV 2.0i-S G5-X
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Exceed ZL
2019 Hyundai Kona Highlander OS.3
2018 Mazda CX-9 GT TC
2014 Toyota Yaris ASCENT NCP130R
2008 Toyota Corolla LEVIN ZRE152R
2012 Volkswagen Jetta 147TSI 1B MY13
2016 Holden Captiva Active CG
2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport TD4 L550 16MY
2002 Toyota Landcruiser GXL UZJ100R
RACING IS IN THE BLOOD
Built for the track, the all-new Civic Type R has racing in its DNA. Every inch of this icon draws on the Honda pedigree. With three spine tingling driving modes: Comfort, Sport and +R mode, which at the touch of a button, automatically retunes the suspension, throttle and steering settings for maximum performance – the Civic Type R is made for a special breed.
FEATURESDesigned to challenge what’s possible in a compact hatch, the all-new Civic Type R redefines performance. And it does so in thrilling style. Built with a stiffened front-wheel drive chassis, scalpel sharp 6-speed manual transmission and 2.0-litre VTEC turbo engine – the Civic Type R owns the title of the ultimate hot hatch.
+R DRIVING MODE
- Maximise performance with three track-tested modes like +R. With the touch of a button the suspension, throttle and steering are retuned to take things to a whole other level.
2.0-LITRE VTEC TURBOCHARGED ENGINE
- Exclusive to the Civic Type R, the 2.0-litre VTEC turbocharged engine is so finely tuned it has helped to deliver the fastest, most agile Civic ever.
LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
- A Limited Slip Differential gives you tighter cornering and better control for a more dynamic driving experience.
ADAPTIVE DAMPER SYSTEM
- For precise handling and stability, the Adaptive Damper System (ADS) controls the suspension to match all driving conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT RACING INSPIRED SEATS
- Stay centred in hard corners with the lightweight racing inspired seats which of course, keep you comfortable on your daily drive.
20-INCH BLACK ALLOY WHEELS
- 20-inch black alloy wheels not only make a statement in style, but the wide open spokes provide maximum ventilation to the brakes, giving you consistent performance on and off the track.
CUSTOMISABLE DIGITAL METER DISPLAY
- Keep track of your performance with the customisable display showing your boost pressure, g-forces and track times.
CENTRE-EXIT TRIPLE-EXHAUST TIP SYSTEM
- The centre-exit triple-exhaust tip system bellows a throaty growl that announces the arrival of the Civic Type R to the world.
Performance Car Of The Year 2018
“Just wow. Phenomenal on road and track. It’s made me fall in love with driving again.” – Tim Robson, MOTOR
Best Performance Car Under $60,000
“The Honda Civic Type R looks fast even when it’s standing still, and it lives up to that promise with an engaging driving character that sets a new standard for front-wheel drive hot hatches.” – David McCowen drive.com.au
- 5-Year Unlimited KM Warranty†
- 6-Year protection against rust perforation
- Warranty backed 100% by Honda
- Transferable at no cost
Please select a Sample Page below